We believe great design begins with a purpose. Whether it is to capture the imagination of a new audience, re-energize a loyal following or introduce the world to the hula-hoop, the message should be focused, the brand should be distinctive, and the creativity out-of-the-ordinary.
“A Brand Architecture is a systematic means of focusing and organizing your brand assets to ensure that target audiences understand the breadth and depth of value you offer them.”
HDI’s concepts are backed by exceptional creative.
We’ve seen design trends come and go. We’ve seen classics endure. We know what works and what doesn’t. It hasn’t been luck. It’s talent, creative direction, and a dedication to design that produces results, no matter what the medium.
HDI’s success story
- Understand the voice of the customer
- Develop goal-driven strategies
- Create visually compelling design
- Build businesses into profitable brands
what it’s not about
- Not about Advice: Much more about helping Leaders ask the right questions and find their own compelling answers.
- Not about Balance: Instead, finding clarity of Intent in all you do.
how does that happen?
- First determine if the you really wants better results.
- Listening thoughtfully and without judgment.
- Maintaining absolute confidentiality.
taking advantage of my unique and world class expertise
- Successfully scaling a business from infancy to a national footprint in public, VC and PE environments.
- Insuring the key elements of the Brand show up in every aspect of the company, creating a relevant, purposeful, powerful and economic concept.
- Supporting leaders in clarifying their mission and increasing their capacity to create results.
- Insure the creation of a values based/self governing organization to drive superior sustained performance.
- Managing successfully critical Partner/VC/PE/Shareholder relationships
and my broader network of resources
- Insight Leadership
- Results Thru Strategy
- Sage Executive Group
some potential steps to understand what’s possible
- Understand what you would like to be different in his/her organization, strategy, results.
- Discuss the strengths and weaknesses of your Senior Team.
- Observe Key Meetings with Senior Management.
- Time with members of the Executive Team understanding his/her development plan.
- Review key culture drivers and their application: Values, Purpose, Intention, Vision.
- Review the perceived drivers of the Brand and its performance.
- Discuss the growth plans and metrics for core business stability.
- Understand your key relationships: Senior Mgt/Partners/Board of Directors/Investors.
- Create list of opportunities/possibilities for discussion.
expectations of you
- Must want something different from what is now
- Desire to Learn
- Willingness to take Risks
- Courage to see things differently
- Like success